- Photos may be uploaded by any member of your team.
- Each photo must be uploaded to a PUBLIC Instagram account (this is the only way we’ll be able to see them).
- If an item asks for a certain number of people from your group, but your group is smaller than the necessary number, you may substitute students from other groups.
Labeling Your Photos:
- Give each photo a description (i.e. “Group in front of sign”)
- Every photo must use the following hashtags:
(Please note, there is no apostrophe, and no spaces)
(Change this to be the name of your church)
- Any photo not including BOTH of the above hashtags will not be considered as an entry in the contest.
Group In Front of Sign #UNASHAMEDSYC15 #WHITECHAPEL
Instagram Scavenger Hunt List:
- Your Entire Group in front of the “Unashamed” Banner in the Lobby
- A student from your church holding a $2 Bill
- Four (4) students from your church standing on their heads
- Three (3) students from your church riding on a bus that does not belong to your church.
- A student from your church drinking Cucumber Water.
- Members of your group spelling out “SYC” with their bodies.
- Someone from your church wearing a Batman costume
- The shortest member of your group standing next to a stranger that is at least 6’5”.
- One hundred (100) Bibles in the same picture.
- At least thirty (30) people (not necessarily from your group) sticking their tongues out.
- A picture of everyone in your group taking a picture.
- At least 10 people from your church eating 10 different types of food.
- A student from your church kissing a fish.
- An adult volunteer from your church being escorted by a police officer.
- Take a group picture in front of The Worlds Most Famous Beach Sign.
- A person from your church picking someone else’s nose.
- Ten (10) people from your church picking their own noses.
- One plate with fifteen (15) different kinds of food on it.
- Eight (8) people wearing mis-matched shoes.
- A human pyramid at least four (4) levels tall.
- Fifteen (15) people from your group jumping simultaneously.
- Take a selfie on a roller coaster.
- One picture with six (6) people each born in a different decade.
- A picture of your group with the band shell behind you.
- Fourteen (14) people sitting in one chair.
- Four (4) people from your group doing EXACTLY what a sign says.
- A student from your church mimicking a real statue (must also be in the picture).
- A student from your church holding a restaurant menu while sitting at a table in a different restaurant.
- Someone from your church holding a clock that clearly says 11:59pm.
- A student from your church milking a live cow.
- As many members of your youth group as possible in a boat.
- A total stranger attempting to eat pizza using chopsticks.
- Ten (10) students from your church standing in a circle, praying.
- One picture from each of the Saturday Morning Breakout Sessions.
- A pile of at least 100 shoes.
- A student from your church crossing their eyes.
- A student from your church eating a donut with a police officer.
- An adult from your church twirling pizza dough in the air.
- A work of art the students from your church created with sidewalk chalk.
- Students from your church with something Disney related.
- Fifty (50) people playing air guitar.
- A Student from your church standing next to a sign that says their name.
- A gas receipt for exactly $0.01.
- A student from your church juggling at least three of something.
- At least five (5) people from your church on a swing set.
- A picture of someone from your group on the slingshot.
- Ten (10) students from your church reading ten (10) different books upside-down.
- Your entire group giving your youth pastor a group hug.
- A student from your church playing an instrument that they do not know how to play.
- Six (6) strangers, each wearing a green, blue, yellow, red, purple, and black shirt.
- Ten (10) students from your church with blue tongues
- At least five (5) people from your church wearing aluminum foil hats.
- One hundred (100) people giving a thumbs up.